4:14 PM Posted by ResourcefulMommy


I've been working hard. Very hard. With parties, birthdays, visiting family, parent helping, and avoiding hostile takeovers of my trademarked business name...I'm on my last nerve.

So I decided that it's time to take a trip.

Friday I'm a guest on the evening news.

Monday my husband has an important a.m. meeting.

That leaves: Saturday and Sunday. I say #VegasBaby

So dig up that loose change, find that rainy day money, and grab those heels that are too high for a mom to wear...and put those puppies on.

Because it's time for the girls to get away and play.

You in?
#VegasBaby :)
Working on sponsors right now....
Let me know here if you'd like to be kept in the loop!

11 comments:

  1. Christine said...

    I'm already there! Would love to Tweetup! Just say when.

    @wyndsong

  2. Jyl @ MommyGossip said...

    Are you seriously in Vegas or just a Vegas themed twitter. Cuz... Vegas is seriously not that far from me... :)

  3. Jyl @ MommyGossip said...

    Meaning... Vegas themed twitter party???

  4. Lisa Mom of 2 Boys said...

    @JetBlue doesn't fly out of Atlanta, but you might want to check with them...they tweeted me earlier.

  5. teachmama said...

    i'm in like flynn. seriously, ame, book me a ticket with yours, and i'm there. forgettabout the laptops. bring on the drinks and chips.

  6. Cranky Mom said...

    I'm near both LAX and Long Beach; mom is coming to visit and can watch the kids; LMK. Srsly.

  7. simply_unique said...

    ok count me in lol i so need a break

  8. Stephanie @ BizzieMommy.com said...

    I could use a break count me in!

  9. Joy and Melissa said...

    I need a break from kids, work. hubby and did I say work? madly59

  10. Adrienne said...

    HellzYAH! There are only a couple of yucky weekends for me, crossing my fingers that it won't be one of them!

  11. Momfluential said...

    Adrienne - we can drive together. Anyone else in the LA area? Do I hear road trip? Amy I am in that same boat, sitting on a bench next to you!

Post a Comment